Could you be immersed in a business transfer or transformation process?
SOME of the following causes may be the origin of a transformation processes or business restructuration in a cooperative:
- Retirement of the entrepreneur and partners without family continuity
- Situations of severe technical, organizational and / or financial crisis
The processes of transformation or conversion for the employees have a series of advantages, including:
- For the owner, the transfer of the company to the workers is a guarantee for the viability of the economic activity and employment, more so if the owner was the founder of the activity, which adds a considerable emotional element.
- The transition may be gradual and gentle, with less negative consequences. In this regard, the company may preserve its history and identity.
- The employees are familiar with the company. They know it better than any external investor, and they also have the motivation of preserving their jobs.
- Communication with the banks, suppliers and clients is not interrupted.
- Development and growth are not relocated; they remain in the area, and contribute to its economic and industrial stability. It is beneficial for all the public powers.